want.more.games

Monday, July 7, 2008

at last Bux.to Payment!

The long wait is over! Bux.to has paid me.

The story...
Just this afternoon I've opened my account in Bux.to, as usual I click all the ads available for this day. After the clicking, I clicked on the My Stats link to view my current status. Then when I saw my Account Balance, $10 was deducted from it. At first I thought an error has occurred an my account has been deducted, but when I saw the Total Amount Paid $10 was there. Which means that my cashout request has been granted. Then I checked my e-mail that I used to sign-up for AlertPay, there was an e-mail that says I have received money from Bux.to. Then I opened my AlertPay account and there it is, the $10!

Reaction
Honestly I was happy about it, not because I received $10, it is because I can now tell others that Bux.to is not a scam. It really pays. I was a bit sad about, because I have to wait for more than 6 months just to receive my first cashout money. I have requested for cashout last Jan. 11, 2008, and I received my payment last Saturday, July 5, 2008. I understand how the hard working people of Bux.to paying and servicing its more than 2 million members. That's a lot to maintain and manage. Good job Bux.to!


Proof
My AlertPay account screenshot:







Not yet a member of Bux.to? Click here...
Want to have an AlertPay account? Click here...

Stumble Upon Digg! Add to Mixx! Submit to del.icio.us Pownce it!