want.more.games

Monday, July 28, 2008

NFS: Undercover Preview?

Just today I opened my Google Reader, to read my RSS Feeds. A new post from NFSPlanet.com about the possible teaser of NFS:Undercover, the newest installment on the Need for Speed franchise. I think that the story plot will be great, I hope so. :P

Also a website is shown on the video, "www.WhichRoadToTake.com", that shows a man that is being interogated which plays continuously. One funny part of it that the interogator somewhat became the person being interogated.

The best thing is the date shown at the last part of the video, which is the possible release date of the game. I'm so glad of that date since that date will be my 23rd birthday. I think EA will give me another gift for my birthday, like what they did in the released date of NFS:Most Wanted, which was released before my birthday. Thanks EA! :P

Video Link: http://www.nfsplanet.com/nfsuc_movies.php?do=view&vid=1

Source: NFSPlanet.com

Stumble Upon Digg! Add to Mixx! Submit to del.icio.us Pownce it!