want.more.games

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Life

I'll try to be not so dramatic bout this... ;)

Since I was in college, I had a passion for Computer Programming. I don't know how I came into programming. All I dreamed before when I was young is to be a Pilot or an Mechanical Engineer like my father.

The first Programming Language(PL) is encountered was BASIC(Beginners All-purpose Instruction Symbolic Code) which is really basic! It just funny that I don't really had a hard time learning it. I started to love web-based programming, since my 2nd year in college, when we had a subject about JavaScript. It was fun in that subject, some of my classmate had a hard time in that subject, but I don't.

PHP

I learned PHP all by myself. I never attended any seminars or any subjects about PHP. It just came to me that it was a great PL for web-based scripting. I love PHP! I love it than Visual Basic 6, which I also excelled in college. As of now, I am using PHP for more than a year and a half.

Web Developer life

You will experience pressures, like the client want the task to be finished in 1 day which a person can do it fast in 2 days. I learned a lot in my job. It is true that learning is beyond school and books.

Stumble Upon Digg! Add to Mixx! Submit to del.icio.us Pownce it!