want.more.games

Monday, May 5, 2008

Civil Wedding Day!

Today is the Civil Wedding of my older sister. She married her significant other(SO) for some years. It's okay for my sister to be married, because her age of 25 is a good marrying age for a lady.

Wedding
The wedding was held at the City Hall of Paranaque City, where they currently live with her SO. Can't understand why they married there since the guy really lived in Antipolo City and we live in Dasmarinas. But its there, it finished. Next, it is held on a Monday, 10am which is very uncommon to me. We'll because its my first time to see my sister got married.

Getting there..
It got up at 5:30am my time, which is 15mins advanced to the original time. We left the house at 6:45am. Of course, the common to this day was it is Monday and it is morning, which means it is rush hour. We are trapped at Bacoor, where a common traffic jam occurs at rush hours. We arrived at the boarding house of my sister at 9am, which we saw her preparing.

Work first
The civil wedding was finished at 11:15am. They are going to the reception, at the guy's house in Antipolo City. They said, they will ride a taxi going there, and their route will be C5. Me and mama can't go with them, since Mama will go to Pasay City Hall. So we left earlier, while they wait for their ride.

It sinks in!
It's okay for my sister to get married. I can't control her for the person who she will marry. Maybe she really love the guy, not the guy I really want for her. Maybe that's love. I will miss my sister, even though when we see each other, I tease her. I will no longer have a sister that will come to the house like she was before. Now I can't deny that I really love her.

Stumble Upon Digg! Add to Mixx! Submit to del.icio.us Pownce it!