want.more.games

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Online Media Converter

Just today, I am looking for a converter of .m4a file to .mp3. When I ask Mr. Google, it showed me a software to download, since I think I don't wanna install it because I will only use it once, I decided to modify my search and add an online to it. Then this site came to me, media-convert.com. A free online file converter.

It can convert documents, archives, movies, images, sound, and tones. The source files can be from your local computer or from a website. After successfully converting your file, you have the choice to download it or host it to them for 24 hours or 120 days. You can also download it thru WAP. It's a great site, Try it! I'll place it in my bookmarks if I were you.

Happy file converting! :P

Media Convert - http://media-convert.com/

Stumble Upon Digg! Add to Mixx! Submit to del.icio.us Pownce it!